27 nov 2013

Spelt and oat biscuits

photo 2 (1)
Breastfeeding makes me very very hungry and even if I try to eat as much fruits as possible,the only thing I really crave for are sweets! I'm lucky enough to share this passion with a friend and new mama so when she finds recipes with low sugar and no butter she email me.
These biscuits are healthy and delicious! The recipe comes from ribes e cannella (Italian food blog) but I changed something: I used regular milk instead of oat milk, almonds instead of hazelnuts and half of the dose of sugar (but I added more honey).
No need to say that I love them and so do my husband!

photo 2 (2) 
The recipe is (my version):
50 gr of brown sugar
70 gr of honey
50 gr of corn oil
100 ml of milk
50gr of almonds (coarsely chopped)
100 gr of chocolate (chopped)
100 gr oatmeal
250 gr of spelt flour
1 spoon of baking powder

Bake 20 mins at 180° C

photo 5

1 commento:

  1. Ciao Barbara! Sono molto felice che i miei biscotti ti siano piaciuti! Grazie di cuore per la tua correttezza! A presto cara! :)

    RispondiElimina

i'm not going to post anonimous comments - sorry!