24 mar 2013

12/52



"a portrait of my family, once a week, every week, in 2013"

Zoe Tiare : playing hide & seek behind the curtains, but i find you from ouside the window!
Me & my belly: 21 weeks - trying to catch baby's movements!

these are my first pictures with my new camera - nikon d90- so i'm still learning but so far i can say i love it! anyone has the same? any tips?

from the last week i loved the intensity of dear lola, a beautiful picture of everly and the snow and this couple of siblings.

joining in with jodi's 52 project here 

4 commenti:

  1. Oh that baby bump shot is lovely! New follower on Bloglovin :)

    alyna @ http://www.thriftygifty.blogspot.co.nz/

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love the baby bump photos, a gorgeous moment captured. (visiting from 52)

    RispondiElimina

i'm not going to post anonimous comments - sorry!