26 feb 2012

trip to Chioggia...


fancy boat



fish market

Pellestrina island
 last week i've thought of all the places near where i live that i haven't seen yet. i've travelled a lot but, as always, what it's near and easy to reach it's not interesting enough! Chioggia is our first short-distance trip. it's a small city near venice and very similar to venice but not so crowded. actually, i think it's better: cheaper, cleaner, no tourists, people are very kind and the fish is d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s! the weather has been perfect, a kind of early spring, and we had fun with zoeti. from chioggia you can take a ferry (first time for zoeti!!!)  to reach pellestrina island, a small fishing village with colorful cottages, and go to Venice.
can't wait to spend another weekend away with my family!

1 commento:

  1. Nice shots! I love all those fresh fish and the vibe of the fish market. The last photo is beautiful - you look so happy. I don't see how would you could not be, with all that color in the background and pure joy in your lap. ;)

    I really liked it when I went there for the first time a few weeks ago! You are welcome to check out at my blog how Little Venice looks through my lens.

    Have fun and keep blogging!

    RispondiElimina

i'm not going to post anonimous comments - sorry!